No content expert knows everything, but I like to say I know a little bit about a lot of stuff. Name the industry and I’ve probably written something, from DNA testing companies and colleges to retailers, plumbers, urologists and security companies.
I work with all sorts of clients — ad agencies, PR firms, SEO companies and small businesses.
Here are a few of the clients I’ve worked for:
Health care – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Atlanta, GA
- Content management and content strategy: Managed content launch for CDC. gov website.
Health care – Piedmont Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- Content strategy and content development: Took medical jargon and turned it into sales- driven web content. Developed taglines, online branding and content development for Piedmont’s bariatric, stroke and robotic surgery departments.
Retail – The Home Depot, Atlanta, GA
- Content strategy, content development and content marketing: Wrote website content for Martha Stewart landing page.
- Wrote blog for HomeDepot.com
- Wrote website content for Dr. Move.com
Non-Profit – Future Foundation, Sacramento, GA/Atlanta, GA
- Content strategy, content development: Wrote website content for RealTalkATL.com
- Marketing collateral: Wrote newsletter for Future Foundation
- Social Media Marketing: Wrote video script for Future Foundation YouTube video that was nationally recognized by the White House Office of Faith-Based Affairs in 2009.
Technology – Trimble Connected Community
- Technical Writing: Wrote landing page, instructional content (FAQs, wikis, etc.) for software development firm.
Real Estate — EPM Services, Orlando, FL
- Content Strategy, content marketing: Wrote website content for EPM Services
- Social Media Marketing: Wrote and managed blog for Realtor and multi-million dollar Miami-based Internet marketer, Nate Kennedy.
Consumer Packaged Goods — UniSource
- Content strategy, content development: Wrote website content for water restoration; tree care; painter; and plumber.