By Tenisha Mercer www.TenishaMercer.com Advertisers spent nearly $4 million on single 30-second Super Bowl ads this year; admittedly,not a whole lot of time to engage consumers. But brands who did it well, did so by doing more by just producing commercials to sell sodas, beers and cars; they told stories – and borrowed a page right of a content marketers’ handbook. [...]
Top Posts & Pages
- 3 Things That Content Marketers Can Learn from Charles Ramsey — and Why He’s the Most Epic Interview EVER!
- What Content Marketers Can Learn from Superbowl XXXXVII
- How YouTube Ups the Ante for Advertisers and Consumers for Superbowl 2013
- Don’t Drink the Kool Aid: SEO is NOT Dead!
- 2013 and The Year of Content