By Tenisha Mercer For years, SEOs have managed to almost instantly obtain higher rankings by using “exactmatch” domains — using keywords as domain names, such as teethwhitening.com or RoofingAtlanta.com, for example. That all changed in September, after Googled announced algorithm updates — called EMD — that focused on spammy or low-quality exact match domains. To [...]
Top Posts & Pages
- 3 Things That Content Marketers Can Learn from Charles Ramsey — and Why He’s the Most Epic Interview EVER!
- What Content Marketers Can Learn from Superbowl XXXXVII
- How YouTube Ups the Ante for Advertisers and Consumers for Superbowl 2013
- Don’t Drink the Kool Aid: SEO is NOT Dead!
- 2013 and The Year of Content