By Tenisha Mercer TenishaMercer.com For quite a while now, I’ve heard so-called SEO experts emphatically declare that “SEO is Dead.” They’d all but nailed the coffin shut and cued the funeral processional. Many cited Google Penda/Penguin as proof of SEOs untimely demise. Everytime Google rolled out algorithm changes, those doom and gloom proclamations that SEO was unreliable or [...]
Top Posts & Pages
- 3 Things That Content Marketers Can Learn from Charles Ramsey — and Why He’s the Most Epic Interview EVER!
- What Content Marketers Can Learn from Superbowl XXXXVII
- How YouTube Ups the Ante for Advertisers and Consumers for Superbowl 2013
- Don’t Drink the Kool Aid: SEO is NOT Dead!
- 2013 and The Year of Content