By Tenisha Mercer I admit, the term “content marketing” is really an industry buzzword — folks that are busy churning and producing content know what it means. But the average Jane and Joe Q.? Not so much. This is a good infographic from PRWeb that really breaks it down. What do you think? Tenisha [...]
Top Posts & Pages
- 3 Things That Content Marketers Can Learn from Charles Ramsey — and Why He’s the Most Epic Interview EVER!
- What Content Marketers Can Learn from Superbowl XXXXVII
- How YouTube Ups the Ante for Advertisers and Consumers for Superbowl 2013
- Don’t Drink the Kool Aid: SEO is NOT Dead!
- 2013 and The Year of Content